Friday 29 July 2016

My Personal Experience with Air Ambulance Services Bhopal

Last week I went to the market place for purchase of physical market. While I was on the way and just at a 50 meter before the market a car rushed at a greater speed and lost its control. It dashed with the divider and the three people including the driver were thrown out on the road. The two of them fell unconscious and the driver was in the conscious state but unable to walk.

Along with the crowd I rushed at the spot and was unable to control myself and immediately called up the ambulance services in Bhopal. The road ambulance reached the spot in just a few minutes time and rushed them to the nearest hospital in emergency.

The crowd learnt that in order to save a small child who crossed the road all of sudden the unexpected accident took place. All the three patients were admitted in the hospital and the essential test and medication was given to them.They were kept under observation for two days and finally all the three victims came out safely.

Panchmukhi (3)

I visited them at the hospital and felt happy on their condition. They were recovering. I thanked them for their courage and the humanity that they proved by saving the life of a child.The advanced road ambulance in Bhopal was facilitated by Air Ambulance Services in Bhopal operated under the brand Panchmukhi Air and Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd. in the city.

Last month when I was in Raipur I noticed the local residents taking the advantage of the valuable low cost air ambulance services in Raipur. The people in the city preferred Panchmukhi Air and Train Ambulance Services because of the highly dependable, professional, expert, speedy, and 24x7 hi-tech ambulance services in Bhopal, Raipur and other places in the nation. Thus, my personal experience with Air Ambulance Services Delhi was memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment